Re: [Public WebGL] Bug in context-lost.html conformance test: getContextAttributes should not return null

That might be a bug in the test but just fyi, the attributes can change when the context is restored. As an example: Find a win box with 2 GPUs. Disable 2nd GPU, run a WebGL program, enable 2nd GPU, disable first GPU. In an idea WebGL impl the context would be lost on the first gpu and restored on the second. The second will have different capabilities (different limits) and might have different bugs (different features disabled like anti-aliasing)