[Public WebGL] Bug in context-lost.html conformance test: getContextAttributes should not return null

https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/context/context-lost.html tests that getContextAttributes() returns null if the context has been lost.

But per the spec, getContextAttributes never returns null. So as far as I can tell, the test is wrong. And it just started failing in Gecko when I fixed the spec bug we had and stopped returning null in the lost-context case.

It would probably be better to test that even in lost-context cases the attributes returned are the ones the context was created with.

-Boris