On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:
I don't particularly like the idea of using attributes to set and get the drawingBuffer because we haven't done that for any other parts of the API, but I could live with it.
We'll need to reconcile ctx.canvas somehow. I think there's two questions:

1) What happens to ctx.canvas when setting a different drawing buffer?
2) Are there possibly some parameters involved in setting a drawing buffer for the context (that'd rule out getters/setters anyway so we wouldn't have to think about it)?

In case of getters/setters being contentious, I'd suggest gl.getDrawingBuffer() and gl.setDrawingBuffer()