Re: [Public WebGL] texImage2D on unfinished images and video

> Off the top of my head, it seems like it would just be friendlier to make a black texture (0,0,0,1) or (0,0,0,0) 1x1 pixels for videos that aren't loaded yet.

FWIW the EGLStream extension makes the texture incomplete if the first frame is not ready when the consumer calls Acquire (a similar situation).  Incomplete means texture fetches return (0,0,0,1).  So what you suggest seems like a good choice.

-Acorn