Re: [Public WebGL] Extension interfaces should be [NoInterfaceObject]

This sounds fine to me. The names of the extension objects were chosen
to be easy to recognize in the IDL and also be legal JavaScript
identifiers. Renaming them to something like
WebGLExtensionStandardDerivatives would in my opinion break the ease
of recognition. Hiding them via [NoInterfaceObject] seems reasonable.

-Ken