Re: [Public WebGL] Extension interfaces should be [NoInterfaceObject]

On 10/11/12 3:08 PM, Florian Bösch wrote:
I've not yet have had a reason to use the interface object. I'll presume
it would be for things like adding stuff to its prototype, which you
only really do if you need to write a shim.

You can actually add stuff to the prototype even if [NoInterfaceObject]. You just have to create an instance object first, then get its prototype...

-Boris