Re: [Public WebGL] Extension interfaces should be [NoInterfaceObject]

I've not yet have had a reason to use the interface object. I'll presume it would be for things like adding stuff to its prototype, which you only really do if you need to write a shim. I can't conceive of a need to write an extension shim. So I don't think not having the interface objects on the global object matters. I would also certainly not object to any kind of naming scheme on the interface object. I would suggest however to stuff them somewhere in their own namespace on top or as alternative to a clearly webgl associated naming scheme. Either way, it doesn't matter for me. So no objections here.