Re: [Public WebGL] High number of failures in conformance suite

I forgot to mention that there's a bug in Intel's OpenGL driver (Apple
Radar 10670574) which prevents the WebGL 1.0.1 conformance suite from
running to completion in Firefox, and causes many failures when run in
Chrome. I haven't re-tested the conformance suite on Intel GPUs
recently to see if there's been an improvement with Mac OS 10.8.2.

-Ken