Re: [Public WebGL] High number of failures in conformance suite

On Mac OS X, the most attention has been paid by browser vendors to
NVIDIA and AMD GPUs. On Macs with AMD GPUs running 10.8.2, the 1.0.1
version of the conformance suite passes 100%. With NVIDIA GPUs running
10.8.2, there is exactly one test failure, and it's being tracked by a
Radar.

I personally have not triaged the outstanding conformance suite
failures with Intel GPUs on Mac OS yet, and suspect that the other
browser vendors haven't, either.

Your user should upgrade from 10.6.8 to 10.8. It's unlikely that any
graphics driver bug will be fixed in the future on either the 10.6.x
or 10.7.x train.

-Ken