Re: [Public WebGL] High number of failures in conformance suite

Thanks very much for the advice. We don't yet know for sure that the suite passes on Firefox yet. He didn't encounter the original issue within my framework in FF, so hasn't tested the conformance suite in FF yet.

I've just requested that he run the suite on Firefox, and send the text summary. Once I get that, I'll forward all the information on to the Chrome tracker (and the Firefox one if there are a lot of failures there as well).

Thanks again,
Colin