Re: [Public WebGL] High number of failures in conformance suite

I had him run the tests again locally and here's what he had to say:

I ran the test locally with the SimpleHTTPServer and the results seem exactly the same :

Tests PASSED: 3241
Tests FAILED: 657
Tests TIMED OUT: 31

Text summary of the tests : https://gist.github.com/3848167
Browser : Chrome 22.0.1229.79
OS : MacOS 10.6.8
GPU Model : GMA X3100
Driver Version : I really don't know about it. I just keep my system up to date. (Maybe these lines are useful ? "Fournisseur : Intel (0x8086) / Identifiant du périphérique : 0x2a02 / Identifiant de révision : 0x0003")

Thanks,

Colin