Re: [Public WebGL] High number of failures in conformance suite

In order to be sure not to run into networking issues, the conformance tests should be run locally.

Once the test have run, there is a button to "display text summary" of the tests. Please collect the following from your user:
- text summary of the tests
- Browser/Version
- Operating System/Version
- GPU Model
- Driver Version

Make this information available here and we should be able to advise appropriate next steps.