Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL perf regression tests moved to GitHub; design still in flux

Ben Vanik has already done some research on the ARB_timer_query extension, so he'd be a good one to fill in the blanks on questions like this. It's something that I was looking at tackling in the near future, so I'd be curious to know just how much of an impact it would have on the accuracy of these benchmarks.

--Brandon