Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL perf regression tests moved to GitHub; design still in flux

Luiz,

See https://twitter.com/gfxprogrammer/status/251806334469685248 .

Recommend you upgrade to 10.8. 10.7's OpenGL drivers were very
unstable on the hardware you are using which is why Chrome now
blacklists WebGL on that OS version.

-Ken