Re: [Public WebGL] Khronos specification source

Mark Callow <callow.mark@artspark.co.jp>, 2012-09-28 18:23 +0900:

> For what it is worth, I did try to make an HTML version of the GLSL ES
> spec. whose source is a .odt file. Both OpenOffice and LibreOffice
> exhibit the same bugs in their HTML generators which make the result not
> useful.

Dunno if you also looked at pdftohtml or some other PDF-to-HTML converter,
but that might be worth trying. Just an idea.

Another idea: A while back Jason Orendorff set up a fully automated way (I
think) to generate an HTML version of the EcmaScript 5.1 spec -- generated
from either the PDF or .doc sources. Result is here:

  http://ecma-international.org/ecma-262/5.1/

It might be possible repurpose whatever toolchain he set up to do that.

  --Mike