[Public WebGL] Khronos specification source

I brought up the issue of releasing specification source at the recent Khronos face-to-face meeting. Unfortunately I was not persuasive enough; the majority were not in favour. However the group expressed a willingness to help anyone who has a specific goal they would like to accomplish with the spec. source, such as making an HTML version. I was given the action item of contacting the CSS filters group to see if they need any help from the working group with regards to using GLSL ES.

For what it is worth, I did try to make an HTML version of the GLSL ES spec. whose source is a .odt file. Both OpenOffice and LibreOffice exhibit the same bugs in their HTML generators which make the result not useful.

Regards

    -Mark