Re: [Public WebGL] Running WebGL conformance tests from the command line

On 28/09/2012 12:19, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

#! /bin/bash
# Do a "silent" run that will just create a new profile and exit
profilepath=/tmp/my-test-profile
prefs=${profilepath}/prefs.js

firefox -profile $profilepath -silent

# Make it not prompt you about not being the default browser
echo 'user_pref("browser.shell.checkDefaultBrowser", false);' >> $prefs

# Repeat following line for the prefs you want to set; not sure
# what the right ones are for the WebGL bits we care about here.
# If someone tells me that, I can fill in the exact user_pref lines
# needed.
echo 'user_pref("prefname", value);' >> $prefs

You need the following

echo 'user_pref("webgl.force-enabled", true);' >> $prefs   # to turn off the blacklist
echo 'user_pref("webgl.prefer-native-gl", true);' >> $prefs # to use OpenGL instead of ANGLE

I don't know how you express the value shown in about:config as "true" in the above format. I'm guessing.

Regards

    -Mark