Re: [Public WebGL] Running WebGL conformance tests from the command line

On 28/09/2012 07:24, Kenneth Russell wrote:
Benoit, Jeff, could you help Brandon figure out how to set the Firefox
pref to disable GPU workarounds in his harness? There are a couple of
other minor cosmetic issues. For example, because the harness
necessarily creates a fresh profile directory each time, it prompts
(fortunately with a non-modal dialog) for changing the default browser
to Firefox. Is it possible to disable that behavior with a
command-line argument?
I think a command line argument to force use of the OpenGL rendering path is also important. There is one for Chrome. I don't not aware of one in Firefox. I only know how to do it via about:config.

I would like the GPU vendors to fix their OpenGL implementations as well as Direct3D implementations.

Regards

    -Mark