Re: [Public WebGL] Running WebGL conformance tests from the command line

+bjacob, jgilbert

Brandon, thanks very much for taking this task and pushing it through.
Multiple GPU vendors have expressed interest in running the WebGL
conformance suite in automated fashion as part of their driver
qualification, so this is a big step in ensuring that WebGL will get
to a certain level of conformance and never regress from there.

Benoit, Jeff, could you help Brandon figure out how to set the Firefox
pref to disable GPU workarounds in his harness? There are a couple of
other minor cosmetic issues. For example, because the harness
necessarily creates a fresh profile directory each time, it prompts
(fortunately with a non-modal dialog) for changing the default browser
to Firefox. Is it possible to disable that behavior with a
command-line argument?

-Ken