Re: [Public WebGL] Running WebGL conformance tests from the command line

The configuration file can pass any command line args necessary to the browser instances that are launched, so if you can disable the workarounds/blacklist via those args then yes.

The configuration files I built include the "disable workaround" flags for Chrome but not Firefox, since I'm not very familiar with their available args. Here's a small snippet of the config so you can see how it works:

"name": "Chrome",
"platforms": {
    "darwin": {
        "path": "/Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google Chrome"
    }
},
"args": [
    "--no-first-run",
    "--disable-gpu-driver-workarounds"
]

Command line args can also be added per-platform if needed.

If anyone can provide me with the appropriate Firefox flags for switching off the blacklist/workarounds I'll be happy to add them to the default config.

--Brandon