Re: [Public WebGL] webgl tests seem to require 24/32-bit canvas buffer

Sorry, I dropped the ball a bit on this -- haven't had time to go back and get some more concrete numbers from a variety of devices. Firefox nightly builds for Android have a pref that enables setting 16bpp mode (search for 16bpp). On a Nexus 7, setting this to on gets us from 5-6fps to 25fps. *However*, I wanted to do some more detailed analysis; we could be hitting a driver bug where a CopyTexSubImage takes a slow-boat path where it shouldn't need to, or something similar.

I'll send more info and numbers as I get a chance to pull it out.

    - Vlad