Re: [Public WebGL] ATC texture size computation

Note that the s3tc specification:
	https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/ogl/trunk/doc/registry/public/specs/EXT/texture_compression_s3tc.txt
contains a complete technical description of the format (certainly enough to write a decompressor and at least a naive compressor).

I have no comment on IP issues (the spec also has a section on that)

DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer; these are my opinions not NVIDIA's; not legal advice; etc

-Acorn