Re: [Public WebGL] Pull request: ATC extension proposal

Eh, I also don't have a strong opinion, but would suggest that we go with Benoit's proposed changes -- the AMD suffix is there because the original extension was an AMD one, and it doesn't really make sense to propagate it.  The format is ATC, that should be sufficient.  Emscripten already has to do various enum massaging (and it actually embeds hex values and doesn't use the enums off WebGLContext), so it shouldn't make a difference for it.

    - Vlad