Re: [Public WebGL] Pull request: ATC extension proposal

OK, so this is an argument in favor of not renaming the enums. On the other hand, arguments in favor of renaming the enums include consistency with other WebGL texture formats, and solving the question of the obsolete _AMD suffix there --- if we're going to keep the original names without GL_, that means for example ATC_RGB_AMD, but I was afraid that the _AMD might no longer make much sense in there (since the format now belongs to Qualcomm, IIUC). I don't care strongly either way though, happy to follow your recommendation.

Benoit