Re: [Public WebGL] Emscripten now able to port a whole OpenGL FPS game to WebGL

Nice work! Performance is good, and the visual effects look nice. It's
pretty scary to jump off the top of the towers into nothingness. :)

Everything worked great in Firefox Aurora on a mid-2010 MacBook Pro,
but I ran into a couple of issues with a couple of the levels in
Chrome. I'll follow up about these offline.

-Ken