Re: [Public WebGL] Re: display the proposed extensions below draft?

My apologies for the long delay, but this has now been implemented --
the proposed extensions show up on the WebGL extension registry front
page. Note that they are only sorted by name, since they don't have
numbers assigned yet.

http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/extensions/

-Ken