Re: [Public WebGL] Issues while doing my last demo

On 12/08/27 14:22, Benoit Jacob wrote:
There is no anti-aliasing happening in Firefox 14 on OS X. Presumably this is because FF is not yet supporting the antialias: true attribute on the drawing buffer though it is not clear to me how FXAA and anti-alias: true play together.
Firefox does support antialias:true.  Some AMD GPUs are blacklisted for antialiasing on OSX. Maybe that's what you are running into? Does setting webgl.msaa-force=true make a difference?
No it does not.  But it wouldn't, in light of Florian's explanation. What I am seeing is temporal aliasing and the effects of the half-size rendering.

Regards

    -Mark

P.S. Maybe you shoud consider more verbose output in about:support that lists which features are enabled and which are blocked.