Re: [Public WebGL] Issues while doing my last demo

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
There is no anti-aliasing happening in Firefox 14 on OS X. Presumably this is because FF is not yet supporting the antialias: true attribute on the drawing buffer though it is not clear to me how FXAA and anti-alias: true play together.
You wouldn't get antialiasing via the drawing buffer as all views are rendered trough FBOs. FXAA is applied after the last composit and gamma adjustment. However due to performance reasons everything is rendered at half-size, on any account FXAA cannot deal as well with temporal aliasing as MSAA can, but supersampling is not an option due to performance. As it is, FXAA serves to limit some of the worst aliasing you can see, but it won't get all.

Also the structure's shape appears to change as I look around. It's like the perspective is changing along with the view. It gives one an unsettled feeling.
That sounds weird, I use a fairly wide opening angle (75°) is that what you mean?