Re: [Public WebGL] Issues while doing my last demo

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
EXT_color_buffer_float also changes the language of ClearColor to something very similar to what is in 3.0 except that unsigned is missing. This extension does indeed cover most of the changes needed to ES 2.0 language to support full float color buffers.
Right, so EXT_color_buffer_half_float is our clear_withthemissingfeatures. There's one snag though. Out of 948 devices 3 support this extension which are the iPad2, iPad3 and iPhone 4S. darnit.