Re: [Public WebGL] Universal Shading Language Governance

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Marco Di Benedetto <spattija@gmail.com> wrote:
Above all, on my mind it is the long requests for multiple render
targets: ignoring all the complains was not a great move.
I think we have a proposal for this on which Gregg did a bang up job to iron it out the issues between desktop and ES. https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/blob/master/extensions/proposals/WEBGL_fbo_color_attachments/extension.xml

It's a topic for another thread what happens to this.