Re: [Public WebGL] Universal Shading Language Governance

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:
You are always welcome to point out any specific decision for which you believe that no appropriate public discussion, or explanation for private-ness, happened on this list.
- WebGL 2.0
Has not been discussed recently on private WebGL channels, aside from agreeing that we'd want to start work on it soon.
- WebGL on iOS
- WebGL on android builtin chrome
- MRT extension
- VAO extension
- depth texture extension
- uint32 indices
Nor have any of these been discussed recenty on private WebGL channels, as far as I recall. (Some have been alluded to, but not in any noteworthy kind of way).

Please, just because something is interesting and is not discussed publicly, does not imply that it has been discussed privately.

Benoit

Those are topics which I find "unsatisfactorily" either communicated or resolved (or lack thereof). I've been in these discussions and some of the stuff was shut down as "convenience", others was announced as "nothing to announce at this time" and still others just seems to have run into sand somewhere.