Re: [Public WebGL] Just thought I'd pass this on

You know, it's a little absurd that we're getting so worked up about a single comment from Microsoft. What's happened, in essence, is that Sylvain jumped on the mailing list and said:

"We don't want to support GLSL and we don't really want to explain why"

And everyone else goes a little nutty because of it. Isn't it reasonable to respond with "Great, we'll discuss legitimate issues as they are raised but until you provide us with some specific problems we're going to ignore you?"