Re: [Public WebGL] Just thought I'd pass this on

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Fabrice Robinet <cmg473@motorola.com> wrote:
I believe the discussion would get more constructive if the focus was more about features/use cases than formalism (and rhetoric...).
Insisting that a single shading language be defined by the standard is hardly rhetoric, it's common sense. I'm not particularly attached to GLSL. If Microsoft has a better idea that they would like to convince everybody of to use that's fine by me. I'll leave the hashing out of whose idea gets to make the new CSS Shading Shading Language up to the experts. I'm not interested in giving any comment on that and not qualified. I do insist however that this be discussed under the premises that the outcome is a *single* shading language everybody agrees on.