Re: [Public WebGL] [filters] Shading language recommendation

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:
Florian, your comments are completely inappropriate for this forum. You have every right to produce any rant you like on your personal website. But we are here to do work and not lambast one member because of perceived evil intent. Sylvain has raised a legitimate issue, which we are discussing in a civilized way. Please take your personal attacks and rants elsewhere.
That may be true, the style may be questionable, but the message is not. I think I made that quite clear.