Re: [Public WebGL] Oculus Rift

Palmer Luckey has indicated interest to get zero day support in browsers and it looks like he's willing to get an early delivery into the hands of somebody capable of providing the plugin.

I think there's a couple areas to work on to make this happen:
- The correct 3D rendering: I'm currently working on some stub code/examples to show how that works in WebGL.
- A plugin able to support the input.

Regarding the plugin, would napi or ppapi a better choice? Anybody versed in writing plugins feel like setting up an input plugin stub?

One area of possible improvement is GUI rendering with HTML that would need to be duplicated for each eye. Any idea how we can make that easier than building the markup two times?