Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Reference Pages

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:

Where should we put the WebGL method "man pages"?

Is it acceptable to copy text from other Khronos resources, such as:
 - OpenGL ES man pages
 - OpenGL ES sprc
 - WebGL spec

?
Ping about that question: I just need an answer here and then I really want to start writing a few pages.

Also, I was thinking: we could have certain concepts discussed in greated detail in separate pages, that these method-specific pages could link to.

Example: we could have a wiki page on WebGL texture completeness rules, and link to it from the texImage2D, texSubImage2D and other texture-image-upload-method pages.

Benoit

Benoit