Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Reference Pages

So apparently the Math extension has been used extensively in the OpenGL wikis for years. It's now on in the WebGL wiki
OK, cool! That is definitely good enough to get started, and it will be easy to switch to MathJax afterwards as it's LaTeX syntax.

Still, it would be really cool if the MathJax extension could be installed in the WebGL wiki, so we could try it out. The benefit would be generating actual text on the client side, as opposed to fixed-size bitmaps on the server side.

Also the iframe widget is in. I'd like to propose a guideline that iframes will only be used for context hosted on khronos.org so if you want to put a sample in, add it to the repo through github first.

OK, makes sense.

Example of both features is here http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Test
(ps: Yes, I know that iframe sample is not on khronos.org)
Very cool!

Where should we put the WebGL method "man pages"?
Benoit

Also, I'll see if I can write up some guidelines. It's relatively easy to setup CSS for a sample so that if the sample is run in a window by itself it has different styles than when run in an iframe.