Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Reference Pages

On 01/08/2012 13:05, Benoit Jacob wrote:
Wonderful! I didn't know about that, but that project is doing exacty the right thing.

A Google search for Mathjax Mediawiki returned this result:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:MathJax
I would be more convinced of both the claimed ease of installation of this Wiki extension and it working if the above page contained an example. Instead it contains a link to a, er ..., .png file to show you what the how the example source is rendered. What's with that?

Regards

    -Mark