Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Reference Pages

On 31/07/2012 19:14, Florian Bösch wrote:
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
Can a Wiki display MathML? If not, how do you display equations? The OpenGL reference pages use MathML.
 Firefox, Firefox Android, Safari and Safari iOS can handle MathML natively. Unfortunately IE, Chrome, Opera and other Android browsers cannot. That's a problem that http://www.mathjax.org/ is solving I think.
My question is really  can you/ how do you enter MathML in a Wiki page?

Regards

    -Mark