Re: [Public WebGL] The WebGL repo is now on github.

Many thanks, Gregg. This is extremely useful!
Benoit

WebGL repository that contains the specs, extensions, demos and conformance tests is now hosted on github at

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL

The live version of the files is hosted at http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/
It is currently updated every 10 or 15 minutes. We'll look into making it instant.

If you're new to git and github there's a learning curve. Try not to get frustrated. It's a little more involved but for most people, once you grok it you'll wonder why you put up with svn for so long ;-)

I posted some terse instructions on the WebGL Wiki here
http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Using_Github_To_Contribute

Patches welcome ;-)