Re: [Public WebGL] The WebGL repo is now on github.

This is excellent! Thank you for driving this forward, and thanks to
James Riordon, Khronos webmaster, for server side help.

Github will make it easier for more people to get involved in
development of the spec, extensions, demos, etc.

P.S. to all: please post if you see any issues with the migration.

-Ken