Re: [Public WebGL] Re: display the proposed extensions below draft?

The rationale was probably to avoid making them appear official. It's
not a problem to add them.

Gregg's been driving the Github migration, which is almost done. Let's
hold off for a couple more days until he gives the all-clear.

-Ken

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:11 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
> On 31/07/2012 17:19, Florian Bösch wrote:
>
> Any comment?
>
> When I was getting started on WEBGL_dynamic_texture, I found it strange that
> the proposed extensions didn't show up. I don't know why it was done that
> way.
>
> Regards
>
> -Mark
>
> --
> 注意:この電子メールには、株式会社エイチアイの機密情報が含まれている場合が有ります。正式なメール受信者では無い場合はメール複製、
> 再配信または情報の使用を固く禁じております。エラー、手違いでこのメールを受け取られましたら削除を行い配信者にご連絡をお願いいたし ます。
>
> NOTE: This electronic mail message may contain confidential and privileged
> information from HI Corporation. If you are not the intended recipient, any
> disclosure, photocopying, distribution or use of the contents of the
> received information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
> error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
> message and all related copies.
b.\&v)bsY!貊Nrzǧuޙݢj$'+^~e&݊{ayʇޙ{.n+bs