Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Reference Pages

> WebGL, being a WEB spec, I'd like to suggest that where it makes
> sense, live examples are part of the docs. We can check samples into
> the webgl repo and use iframes to stick them in the reference pages.

I like this suggestion, but I'd take it a step further -- it would be
nice if the samples were live and editable, as in the Eloquent Javascript
docs: http://eloquentjavascript.net/chapter2.html .  Examples in iframes
are nice, but being able to tinker with them directly would be even more
helpful.  That's a potentially big chunk of work, but could be something
we'd get community involvement in, and would be a large win for not just
WebGL, but for people learning GL overall (especially GLES).

    - Vlad