Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Reference Pages

On 31/07/2012 18:23, Gregg Tavares (社用) wrote:
WebGL, being a WEB spec, I'd like to suggest that where it makes sense, live examples are part of the docs. We can check samples into the webgl repo and use iframes to stick them in the reference pages.
Is this a con for using a wiki or are you saying iframes can be used in wiki pages?

Can a Wiki display MathML? If not, how do you display equations? The OpenGL reference pages use MathML.

Regards

-Mark