[Public WebGL] The WebGL repo is now on github.

WebGL repository that contains the specs, extensions, demos and conformance tests is now hosted on github at

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL

The live version of the files is hosted at http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/
It is currently updated every 10 or 15 minutes. We'll look into making it instant.

If you're new to git and github there's a learning curve. Try not to get frustrated. It's a little more involved but for most people, once you grok it you'll wonder why you put up with svn for so long ;-)

I posted some terse instructions on the WebGL Wiki here
http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Using_Github_To_Contribute

Patches welcome ;-)