Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_dynamic_texture extension proposal

On 31/07/2012 13:33, Mark Callow wrote:
Will Khronos publish the TeX source for the specification of the Open Standard?
The question has never been raised before and therefore never discussed.  I personally don't see any reason why not. I'll raise the question in Khronos.
David,

What do you see as the advantages of (a) the TeX source being made available and (b) having an HTML version of the OpenGL specifications?

Regards

    -Mark