Re: [Public WebGL] Latest Chrome thinks conformance test page is in Korean

Yes, more/conformance/quickCheckAPI-B1.html is probably the one
generating the random characters.

I added a meta tag to webgl-conformance-tests.html in the 1.0.1 and
TOT conformance suites to suppress this. Please post if it looks like
it isn't working.

-Ken