Re: [Public WebGL] Moving WebGL Khronos related stuff to GitHub

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
> On 25/07/2012 03:18, Kenneth Russell wrote:
>
> On the whole, whatever gets the WebGL repo on to github fastest without
> breaking tons of links sounds like the best option to me. :)
>
> I must confess I don't share the enthusiasm as it means installing (?) and
> learning new tools and creating yet another account.

Don't be scared. It's only necessary to learn a few commands to have a
workflow that's much more efficient than what is possible with
Subversion. I'm no git expert but it's significantly improved my
productivity working on Chrome and WebKit. We can put together a cheat
sheet on the wiki.

-Ken