Re: [Public WebGL] Moving WebGL Khronos related stuff to GitHub

On 25/07/2012 03:18, Kenneth Russell wrote:
On the whole, whatever gets the WebGL repo on to github fastest without breaking tons of links sounds like the best option to me. :)
I must confess I don't share the enthusiasm as it means installing (?) and learning new tools and creating yet another account.

For what's it worth Gregg's top option sounds better to me too.

Regards

-Mark