Re: [Public WebGL] Issues with sharing resources across contexts

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Tom Payne <tom.payne@camptocamp.com> wrote:

On 17 July 2012 02:18, Gregg Tavares (社用) <gman@google.com> wrote:
> So ........... I've been playing around with sharing resources across WebGL
> contexts and I'm running into issues and looking for solutions.

Quick (maybe stupid question):

If there are multiple contexts, what happens when a context is lost?
Will all contexts be lost simultaneous-ish-ly (i.e. webglcontextlost
events fired by each context in some, possibly undefined order)? If it
is possible that a single context is lost while another is not, what
implications does this have for sharing resources across contexts?

All contexts in the same sharegroup will be lost when any one of them is lost.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Camptocamp SA